Publications and Presentations
- 2018. 12. Organized Sessions. "International Comparative Studies on
Policies Promoting Women’s Participation in Academia (1): Europe and USA."
"International Comparative Studies on Policies Promoting Women’s
Participation in Academia (2): Asia." 17th meeting of Japanese Society
for Science and Technology Studies at Seijo University. (http://jssts.jp/annualmeeting/2018/program2018ver6.pdf)
- 2017. 11. Organized Session. "Comparative study on the current situation of female researchers and Policies Promoting Women's Participation in STEM Fields." 16th meeting of Japanese Society for Science and Technology Studies at Kyushu University. (http://jssts.jp/annualmeeting/2017/programfinal.pdf)
- 2017. Poster. “Examining “the pipeline theory” in promoting the participation of female researchers, based on a systematic review from 1985 to 2015.” Gender Summit 10, Tokyo. (pdf)
- 2017. Article. “Gender Segregation on Campuses: A Cross-Time Comparison of the Academic Pipeline in Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.” International Journal of Gender, Science and Technology. Vol.9, No.1, pp.3-24. (http://genderandset.open.ac.uk/index.php/genderandset/article/view/409/822)
- 2017. Article. “Examining ‘The Pipeline Theory’ in Policies Promoting Women’s Participation in STEM Fields, Based on a Systematic Review from 2006 to 2015.” Polymorfia (Office for the Promotion of Gender Equality, Kyusyu University). Vol.2, pp.94-107. （http://danjyo.kyushu-u.ac.jp/activity/?r_mode=2）
- 2016. 11. Oral Presentation. "A Review on 'the Pipeline Theory': Toward an International Comparison of Policies Promoting Women's Participation in STEM fields.” 15th meeting of Japanese Society for Science and Technology Studies at Hokkaido University
- 2016. Article. “The Policies Promoting Women’s Participation in STEM Fields in Japan from 2006 to 2015,” Journal of Gender Studies(Institute for Gender Studies, Ochanomizu University), vol. 19, pp. 175-191. (http://hdl.handle.net/10083/58415）
- 2015. Poster. “Have the gender equality policies filled the gender gaps in the fields of science and technology in Japan?” Gender Summit 6, Seoul. (pdf)
- 2015. Oral Presentation. “Looking Back at 10 years of Policies Promoting Women’ Participation in STEM Fields.” 14th Meeting of Japanese Society for Science and Technology Studies at Tohoku University.
- 2015. Article. “Gender Analysis on Women Students and Researchers in East Asia: A Comparison of the EU, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.” Jinbun Ronso Bulletin of the Faculty of Humanities, Law and Economics (Mie University), No.32. pp.15-28.
- 2015. Topic. “On Gender Statistics of Science and Technology” Journal of Science and Technology Studies, No. 11. pp. 129-132
- 2014. Oral Presentation. “Gender Segregation on Campuses: A Cross-Time Comparison in the Higher Education Sectors of Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.” the Women's Worlds Congress，Hyderabad, India
- 2014. Article. “Gender Analysis on Vertical and Horizontal Segregation in the Composition of Students in East Asia - Through a Comparison among Japan, Korea and Taiwan” Departmental Bulletin Paper of College of International Studies, Chubu University, Boekifu, vol. 9, 152-165 (https://opac.bliss.chubu.ac.jp/e-Lib/catdbl.do?pkey=XC14000051&initFlg=_RESULT_SET_NOTBIB）
- 2012. International Workshop. “Women and Science / Technology in East Asia.” at Ochanomizu University.（http://www.wstna.org/）